New OPTIPLEX 2D Flying Optics Laser-Cutting Machine
- High performance, low operating costs and a wide range of applications, offers job shops a real competitive edge.
- A 2 pallet changer design with a rack and pinion positioning system that features high through-put and rugged construction delivers a combination of performance and value.
- Features the new Preview 2 control with touch screen automatically determines the required lens, nozzle, feedrate and laser output for different materials and thicknesses.
- The new Type 10 resonator with ECO mode reduces operating costs.
- Fully automated and optimized (AO) 5 point setup enables optimized cutting even during extended unattended operation. It helps reduce operator dependency